Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Cement tiles in Cocentaina



During this week I am staying in Cocentaina (Province of Alicante). More about my stay there in my other blog. Here I just wanted to show, that cement tiles are also known. While the house entrances are all closed, I managed to spot some on the underside of the balconies:



Waehrend dieser Woche bin ich in Cocentaina (Provinz Alicante). Mehr ueber meinen Aufenthalt habe ich in meinem anderen blog geschrieben (in englisch). Aber ich wollte nur zeigen, dass hier auch Zementfliesen verwandt wurden. Obwohl die Hauseingaenge alle verschlossen sind, habe ich welche entdeckt - auf den Balkonunterseiten:





Durante este semana estoy en Cocentaina (Provincia de Alicante). Más sobre mi estancia en mi otro blog. Hoy solo quiero mostrar que sí aquí también los baldosas hidráulicas son utilizadas. Aunque todas las entradas a las casas son cerradas, he pudido ver algunas abajo de los balcones:

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found your blog. And thanks for the photos of tiles under balconies. I wonder if that is ever done today ? I think I have seen it in Madrid before.

    We supply cement tiles (Zementfliesen) to Europe & UK. And we are always interested in historical tile designs. Now I want to see your photo collection of old tiles that I see a link to on the right.

    Thanks and Best wishes, Lundy@VillaLagoonTile.com

    ReplyDelete